Sunday, January 13, 2008

How Michelle Pfeiffer could have us like putty in her hands...


I was taking a peek at the OurChart website (www.ourchart.com) and while swimming through the massive amount of lesbian commentary I found an entire forum about something very near and dear to my heart - Michelle Pfeiffer's performance in Grease 2, circa 1982.  It turns out I am not the only gal who formed her first childhood girl-crush on Stephanie Zinone!  As an eight year old I would lull myself to sleep with thoughts of Pfeiffer in her black leather biker outfit, me cruising up on my motorcycle to pick her up after school.  We'd sing the entire Grease 2 soundtrack together while she directed that smoldering gaze towards me.  Does Pfeiffer even know what a lesbian icon she is?  She should totally be the Mistress of Ceremony at as many 2008 PrideFests as possible!  What a career boost that would be, she would be ridiculous to not take advantage of this opportunity to connect with us.  Let me know if you would like to start a letter writing campaign to inform her of this collective consciousness of lesbians who lived for the sight of her dressed as a Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...so reading back a bit on your blog and this is SO me! I watched this movie more times than I can count for the very same reason. LOVE her! ;) And you, of course! and your gf...